Everyone has problems. Not everyone solves them or deals with them.
They tend to ignore, run from, or worse yet they try to give their problem to someone else!
Learn how to lead through problems…
7 Problem Solving Principles (John Maxwell)
- Face Reality.
- Don’t ignore it and try to see it as it actually is. This is the foundation for solving problems.
- Ask for Help.
- None of us are as smart as all of us. People need help to solve problems. Working together to solve problems brings people closer together.
- Don’t Add to the Problem.
- Reduce. Fix THE problem. Break it down into manageable parts. Solve one part at a time. This will offer perspective.
- Create Momentum.
- 80% of problems can be solved by the energy that momentum provides to carry yourself through to the solution.
- There’ Always an Answer to a
- Tenacious spirits solve problems. Focus on finding the answer that does exist. Be grateful that you know there’s an answer.
- There is Always a Lesson in Every
- You will be a better person embracing a grateful attitude for the lesson. We only lose if we didn’t learn.
- There is Always an Opportunity in every
- If you look at the problem correctly, there is always an answer. There is always a solution.
CLICK HERE to download your list today to keep as a handy ongoing reminder.
Dorothy Patrick is the founder and CEO of SPARX International™, a firm that drives profits by providing organizations with ideas, products and services that improve culture, communications and employee engagement; specializing in the leadership development and cultural integration for growing companies. Dorothy’s passion to develop successful organizations and teams is reflected in her legacy as a corporate executive with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, UBS Financial and IFCO International.
To explore needs specific to your organization, email email@example.com